1. Construction of high-quality linings
@Denser concrete with greater strength enables the construction of
high-quality concrete linings.
2. Linings with a broad range of applications
@This method enables rational construction of concrete linings according
to the site condition such as reinforced concrete, nonreinforced concrete,
fiber-reinforced concrete, steel-reinforced concrete and prestressed
3. Superiority of working conditions in tunnel
@This method can be applied to mountainous tunneling, and as working
conditions in the tunnel is superior compared to the conventional
tunneling method, cost for ventilation facilities can be minimized.
4. Minimization of ground settlement
||5. Saving of construction
time and cost
@The type of lining can be selected according to the geological condition,
and secondary lining can be eliminated depending on the use of the
tunnel. Construction cost therefore can be reduced and construction
period can be shortened.
Construction flows by lining reinforcement method
1. When reinforced concrete is used
(cyclic concrete placement)
2. When nonreinforced concrete is used
(continuous concrete placement)